Thursday, August 13, 2015

Seeing is Believing

Okay so we have about 6-7 weeks left in Thailand and as of today I have 33 more days to reach my goal of 100 days of fitness. I'll need to get committed and workout at least 5 days a week until we leave to reach 100.  I have to make it happen.

The last few weeks were a pitiful workout here and there. This really set me back. I found that having a change in my schedule where I was staying after school for an hour maybe even an hour and a half to tutor a few students really set me back. By the time I got home I was really tired and didn't feel like working out. Instead of waking up early to ensure I got a workout in I allowed this to derail me. As one of my favorite saying goes "you either make progress or you make excuses".

All in all though, I have been noticing a difference in my body. I look thinner and my legs look much smaller. I still really want to get rid of my otter thigh bulge though. Although it not completely gone yet, my legs are looking much stronger and my arms are less flabby too. Hooray!






No comments:

Post a Comment